1. Preparation, execution, control of the budget.
2. Preparation of final accounts.
3. Audit of the original voucher.
4. Preparation of summonses.
5. Registration of accounting books and handling accounts.
6. Preparation of accounting reports.
7. Custody of original vouchers and books, accounting reports.
8. Audit of subsidy, education plan, and collection of funds.
9. Audit of property purchases.
10. Application for construction loans.
11. Other relevant accounting business.
Open up financial resources and save money. Integration of school resources, and proper use of development characteristics to enhance the overall competitiveness. Financial perfection is the basis for the school development to establish a sound financial system, strengthen financial internal control and perform management accounting functions.